Samin Siavoshian and Farhad Faramarzian told me that they WOULD Fix my Credit and Give me couple Tradelines to boost my credit but I NEVER got ANY RESULT !!! OLD TRADELINE which they never did !!!!

I recently purchased 2 tradelines from Joshua Evans and never received my tradelines from this individual

Tradelines from this individual and he never delivered the services..

AMERICAN NATIONAL CREDIT, SAMIN SIAVOSHIAN Lied about credit repair charged credit card , HAS NO OFFICE OR STAFF ! San Diego California on or around Nov 2014 !!!

Samin Told me “We also have Primary Trade lines: he is price and detail of our trade lines:

1) Installment $4,500 ( line with 7 years history and credit line over $20,000 )

2) Auto $3,000 ( line with 2 years history and $10,000)

3) Mortgage $8,000 ( adding a mortgage line to your report that is PAID off)

I bought 2 Tradelines from Samin Siavoshi he never delivered the services.. !!

Im having hard time locating Samin to serve him, he is hiding !

Anyone knows where I can get a hold of him or where his house is ?

This person wrote the review because of not as described of credit repair from American National Credit and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20000 and wants American National Credit to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied to me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American National Credit for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American National Credit?

Comments