American National Credit - Samin Siavoshian promised to give me a trade line which I never received!

Samin took my money and did not fulfill the contract - after 60 days of a 2 month contract, he refused to return phone calls or emails. The number no longer sounds like a business, but its still his voicemail. I am sure he is up to do business under another name. DO NOT do business with Samin Siavoshi or his partner Farhad Faramarzian at American National credit.

He promised that he would give me a line of credit with 6 years history which has a line over $30,000 in 2 weeks, But I never got !!!!

9920 Pacific Heights Rd. Suite 150 San Diego, CA 92121

This is NOT his place of work. He has no STAFF or Actual office !!!

American National Credit that started this fraud business on Nov 2014 !!!

Samin Siavoushian at American suggests that you try to invent a “new” credit identity — and then, a new credit report — by applying for an Employer Identification Number to use instead of your Social Security number.

I got no EIN and NO New trade line that he promised…

He promised that he would give me a line of credit with 6 years history which has a line over $30,000 in 2 weeks , but I never got !!!!

He told me : They will show a $25,000 limit, but with a zero balance, or maybe you still owe $ get the picture.

This will have a massive positive impact on any credit file, and will quickly allow a person to apply to lenders with an almost certain approval instantly, that is if you know where to go, and how to apply.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Credit Line
Review category
review #582124 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with American National Credit? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Marcus McJones

Jan 14, 2015 #930842 , Curaçao

so you where attempting to commit fraud and now you are pissed that you got fooled yourself?
sure man, i feel you....

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.