American National Credit - Samin Siavoshian promised to give me a trade line which I never received!
Samin took my money and did not fulfill the contract - after 60 days of a 2 month contract, he refused to return phone calls or emails. The number no longer sounds like a business, but its still his voicemail. I am sure he is up to do business under another name. DO NOT do business with Samin Siavoshi or his partner Farhad Faramarzian at American National credit.
He promised that he would give me a line of credit with 6 years history which has a line over $30,000 in 2 weeks, But I never got !!!!
THESE GUYS HAVE NO OFFICE, NO STAFF, NO ONE TO WORK ON YOUR FILE !!!
9920 Pacific Heights Rd. Suite 150 San Diego, CA 92121
This is NOT his place of work. He has no STAFF or Actual office !!!
American National Credit that started this fraud business on Nov 2014 !!!
Samin Siavoushian at American suggests that you try to invent a “new” credit identity — and then, a new credit report — by applying for an Employer Identification Number to use instead of your Social Security number.
I got no EIN and NO New trade line that he promised…
He promised that he would give me a line of credit with 6 years history which has a line over $30,000 in 2 weeks , but I never got !!!!
He told me : They will show a $25,000 limit, but with a zero balance, or maybe you still owe $78...you get the picture.
This will have a massive positive impact on any credit file, and will quickly allow a person to apply to lenders with an almost certain approval instantly, that is if you know where to go, and how to apply.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fake liars
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Credit Line
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "if there is no safe , anymore how can we expect a refund? no one to even talk to NOONE. Like they never existed..... I have over 950$ in..."
- "On or before January 28, 2016, Direct Express issued someone in Miami, FL a debit card using my information. The ONLY way to do that is someone would have to..."
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "Do not get sucked into a franchise you cannot manage because of cut throat profits and unfair treatment of dealers. Not only that type of behavior, but also hiding..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."